Today (Sunday, May 22nd) is the last day of Bala Vihar for this academic year. Please be on the lookout for communication re: BV 2022 – ’23 start date in the Fall.
CMDFW BV Registration for 2022 – ’23 is now open:
We’ll continue to offer 2 sessions on Sundays at each center, at the same time as currently offered. Please register early to save your seat in the center/session of your choice for the next BV year.
- Phase-1 (existing members): Now thru May 28; request for transfer between sessions is honored on a first-come first-served basis, depending on seat availability in the requested center/session.
- Phase-2 (Open to public): Friday, June 3 onwards
Below details of BV Sessions and Registration/Enrollment Process for 2022-’23 have been shared with you and will be available on our website cmdfw.org. Please review before you register.
Sessions S1, S2, C1 and C2 are OPEN. The Frisco F1 and F2 sessions are restricted for students currently in those sessions to re-enroll during Phase 1. If you would like to enroll in either F1 or F2, please re-enroll in your current session and include your transfer request during enrollment. We will accommodate transfers to F1 and F2 based on availability in the specific grade in the session you requested.
- Before enrolling for Bala Vihar, you need to Renew your CMDFW Membership using your primary account.
- Once you renew your membership, you will be able to access the enrollment page for your current session. New members are restricted from enrolling in Bala Vihar sessions during Phase 1.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have renewed and paid for your membership and are encountering issues in enrolling your child for a session.
Chinmaya Mahasamadhi Camp-2022 (July 29 thru Aug 3):
Please register at: https://msc2022.cmdfw.org
To make the registration process simple and easy, there are flyers with QR Code (& program details) posted at each of our facilities. It’ll take less than 5 minutes to scan the QR Code and register for the flagship event.
We need your help in reaching our MSC2022 registration target of 500 minimum. Registration fees: $108 for the entire family; $54 per individual/CHYK
@All Teachers & Coordinators – Don’t forget Teachers’ Saadhana Day & Lesson Planning Sessions, next weekend (Sat., 5/28 and Sun., 5/29). Details have been shared with you … if you don’t remember seeing the Zoom invite, please contact Membership Team at: email@example.com or Ramesh Hegde at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see most of you back here in the Fall. Have a great Summer … stay safe and healthy!
Thank You and HariH OM!