In the interest of your health & safety as well as the health & safety of others around you, in the present Covid-19 situation, here are some updates on CMDFW upcoming events scheduled through April end:
- Geeta Chanting Competition (Children’s and Adults’) – postponed until further notice.
- Ramayana Parayana – In-person sessions suspended. Recommend individual chanting at home.
- Ramanavami – To go Virtual. Swamiji and Brahmacharins to perform the pooja/Seeta-Rama kalyanam on our behalf.
- High School Essay-Writing Workshop – To go Virtual. Prof. Sushama Dandekar will connect with those signed-up/attending the workshop.
- Hanuman Jayanti Pooja – cancelled.
- Hanuman Chalisathon plus YEP fundraiser – cancelled. Recommend chanting at home.
- Balavihar Graduation (combined) – postponed until further notice.
- Holi/picnic – cancelled.
Finally, in this difficult time, we want our membership – especially vulnerable segments of the community – to know that they can contact us if they need some help. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance needed in areas such as grocery shopping etc. so they can triage the requests and see how those requests can be fulfilled.
Stay healthy and Covid-19 free!