CMDFW Bala Vihar will be held in a VIRTUAL format in Fall 2021. This year classes will begin on Sunday September 19, 2021. There will be only 2 online BV sessions and both sessions will be on Sundays.
As communicated before, our current plan is to conduct virtual sessions through December 2021 and then switch to in-person sessions from January 2022.
Below are some more details around the timings and structure of these sessions.
The timings for the two online eBV sessions will be:
- eBV1: 9:00 – 10:30 AM (Sundays)
- eBV2: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM (Sundays)
- Cultural ClassesThe eBV sessions will be immediately followed by virtual Cultural classes (Geeta Chanting, Shlokathon, Music, Dance, and Language). Each cultural class will be in a separate 1-hour session. This will allow children to attend multiple cultural classes. More details to follow.
- Adult satsangs (Saturdays @ 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.) will continue to be held virtually.
- Teachers’ satsangs (Sundays @ 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.) will continue to be held virtually.
|Current Session||eBV Assignment||Timing (Sunday)|
|C1, F1 and S1||eBV1||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|C3, F2, F3, S2, S3 and S4||eBV2||11:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
Although we strongly encourage you to stay in the default session, all members will have the option to transfer within the eBV sessions if the default recommended assignment is not conducive with their schedule.
- Those who have already registered for Bala Vihar the adminstrator will allocate the default eBV1 or eBV2 session. No further action is required on your part.
- Members who have NOT yet registered for the upcoming Bala Vihar sessions will have to select the appropriate eBV session.
- BV coordinators and teachers will be actively involved in conducting/teaching the eBV sessions.
- A series of detailed hands-on training sessions for BV coordinators and teachers are being planned in late July/early August. These trainings will focus on technology management (Zoom), content development, and content delivery.
- We’re also planning additional Zoom sessions for parents, probably closer to the BV start date. More details to come on this.
We hope you will join us in embracing the new format, as we respond to the unprecedented COVID pandemic in a way that will keep the continuity in our BV and other related vedantic/cultural offerings.
If you have any questions regarding the new BV format or have registration related issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and stay healthy…