Jñana Yajñas Next Week at Saaket and Chitrakoot:
Jnana yajnas continue Mon. (12/11) – Fri. (12/15), @ 7:30 – 9:00 PM as below:
- Saaket: Sw. Sarveshanandaji will be continuing with viveka chooDAmaNi.
- Chitrakoot: Br. Yatindraji will be continuing with rAmacharitamAnasa.
Walkathon T-shirt Contest:
In preparation for our annual walkathon/picnic in the Spring, we have a T-shirt Design Contest, details of which are available on our website (cmdfw.org) and have been sent to your Email Inbox (Yahoogroups/Neon CRM Membership Management System). Send your entries/questions, if any, to: email@example.com. Entry deadline: Jan 14, 2018. [@ Board Reps, if there is a high-school volunteer to speak about it, let him/her do this as the last announcement item]
Indian Consular Services Camp at Chinmaya Chitrakoot (Sat., Dec. 16th):
Working with India Association of North Texas (IANT), we’re organizing an Indian Consular Services Camp at Chinmaya Chitrakoot, on Saturday, Dec. 16th! Flyer w/ details have been sent to your Email Inbox couple of weeks ago. Questions? Please contact Praveen Panchakarla by e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone @ 281-451-9919.
Year-end Camp for All (12/18 – 12/29) followed by Rudraabhisheka (12/30):
We have an upcoming year-end camp during the Christmas Holidays, as detailed below:
Text/Topic: Shiva Mahapurana, by Br. Yatindraji
Dates: Mon., Dec. 18 – Fri., Dec. 29
Timings: Daily, 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM (yes, in the mornings!).
Location: Chinmaya Saaket
Cost: Free!! And there’ll be breakfast!
This camp will culminate in Shri Rudraabhisheka on Sat., Dec. 30th (@ 6:30 – 8:00 a.m.).
CMDFW Member Communications:
For a variety of reasons, we will be retiring the legacy Yahoo Groups soon! Moving forward, our new registration / Membership Management System, Neon CRM / Z2 Systems, would be the system we’ll be using for member communications. So, those of you who are NOT YET in the Neon CRM System, please create a new account or log into your current account that you already have and update/add email(s) you’d like us to use to communicate with you.
Appeal for Year-End Donations:
Please consider making an year-end, tax deductible donation to help support CMDFW’s growth in the DFW Metroplex. Here are ways you can support:
- By Check or credit card: Make your check payable to CMDFW and mail it to Chinmaya Saaket, 17701 Davenport Rd., Dallas, TX 75252. We accept donations via credit card as well.
- Stock donations: New this year! In response to several member inquiries, we have set up an account with Stock Donator. You can go here for stocks donations:
https://www.stockdonator.com/stock-information/?oid=cafa75. Step-by-step instructions are available on our website cmdfw.org.
- Corporate “Matching Gift” Program: Several of CMDFW members/volunteers are taking advantage of this program to have their donation to CMDFW matched by their employer. If this is something you’re not doing currently, please check with your company’s Human Resources department to find out more.
- AmazonSmile [smile.amazon.com] Donations: We know many people use Amazon.com for their purchases. If you are one of them, please consider designating CMDFW as your preferred Charity, and Amazon gives a small portion (~0.5% or so) of your purchase amount to us.
Questions on donations? Please contact email@example.com.