Fall 2022 – 2023
CMDFW BV Registration for 2022 – ’23 is now open:
We’ll continue to offer 2 sessions on Sundays at each center, at the same time as currently offered. Please register early to save your seat in the center/session of your choice for the next BV year.
- Phase-1 (existing members): Now thru May 28; request for transfer between sessions is honored on a first-come first-served basis, depending on seat availability in the requested center/session.
- Phase-2 (Open to public): Friday, June 3 onwards
Below details of BV Sessions and Registration/Enrollment Process for 2022-’23 have been shared with you and will be available on our website cmdfw.org. Please review before you register.
Sessions S1, S2, C1 and C2 are OPEN. The Frisco F1 and F2 sessions are restricted for students currently in those sessions to re-enroll during Phase 1. If you would like to enroll in either F1 or F2, please re-enroll in your current session and include your transfer request during enrollment. We will accommodate transfers to F1 and F2 based on availability in the specific grade in the session you requested.
- Before enrolling for Bala Vihar, you need to Renew your CMDFW Membership using your primary account.
- Once you renew your membership, you will be able to access the enrollment page for your current session. New members are restricted from enrolling in Bala Vihar sessions during Phase 1.
- Please contact email@example.com in case you have renewed and paid for your membership and are encountering issues in enrolling your child for a session.
|Payment $||*One Child||*More than One Child||Comments|
Chinmaya Parivar membership is $1,200/year, and we sincerely request you to consider upgrading your membership to this level. Click here for details on Chinmaya Parivar Membership.
Refunds of registration payments will be honored only if the request is made within 30 days of the start of the session. No refunds will be made after 30 days have elapsed from the start of a session. There will be no exception to this rule. Membership fee of $50 is non-refundable.
Payment Method: Online registration and payment is strongly encouraged and is the preferred method. If you wish to pay by Check or Cash, please contact the volunteers at the front desk during the session times listed below. Walk-in Registration will be open only during Balavihar sessions only at Chinmaya Saaket and Chinmaya Chitrakoot.
Children enrolled in CMDFW Balavihar classes are assigned to their classes based on their academic grade level.
If you have any questions, please send an email to