Beginner’s Sanskrit Classes will be offered via ZOOM.
- Classes are open to all CMDFW members (ages 18 and above)
- Pre-requisite: Must know how to read and write Devanagari Script (Sanskrit/Marathi/Hindi)
- Class timing: Each Saturday from 10:30 am to 11:45 am.
- Duration: September 10, 2022, thru May 20, 2023.
- Instructor: P.B. Ghate (Substitute: Kumudini Bellary)
- A recommended Donation for this Sanskrit Class is $150/-, payable to CMDFW.
- Classes are free for Parivar Members.
- Cost of Textbook and class notes $35 (available by September 2022)
- “Apte’s Sanskrit to English Dictionary” (Cost per copy is $35)
If you wish to join this class, please send an Email to email@example.com before Tuesday, September 6, 2022, with the following information:
Your Name, Email Address and Telephone Number. (REQUIRED)
NOTE: Class size will be limited as the number of textbooks is limited.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED: early registration is recommended.
As soon as request for registration is received, student will be informed about the Textbook, class notes and Zoom meeting details – Meeting ID and Password.