Announcing Beginner’s Sanskrit Class 2020-2021, at CMDFW… Beginner’s Sanskrit Classes will be offered at the beginning of September 2020 on ZOOM
- Classes are open to all CMDFW members
- Beginner’s class is open to students who are sixteen(16) and older.
- Pre-requisite: Must know how to read and write Devanagari Script (Sanskrit/Marathi/Hindi)
- Class day/timing: Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Duration: September 5, 2020 thru May 29, 2021.
- Instructor: P.B. Ghate (Substitute : Kumudini Bellary)
- A recommended donation for this Sanskrit Class is $100, payable to CMDFW.
- Classes are free for Parivar Members.
- Cost of books: $50/- Text book plus a dictionary.
If you wish to join the Beginner’s Sanskrit Class of 2020-2021, please send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 31, 2020 with the following information:
Your Name, Email address and Telephone number.
NOTE: Class will be offered if there are ten (10) students registered before Aug.31, 2020. Registered students will be communicated about their enrollment in the class. Zoom meeting details – Meeting ID and Password will be provided later.