Beginner’s Sanskrit Classes will be offered via ZOOM.
- Classes are open to all CMDFW members (ages 18 and above )
- Pre-requisite: Must know how to read and write Devanagari Script (Sanskrit/Marathi/Hindi)
- Class timing: Each Saturday from 9:00 am to 10:15 am.
- Duration: September 25, 2021, thru May 26, 2022.
- Instructor: P.B. Ghate (Substitute: Kumudini Bellary)
- A recommended Donation for this Sanskrit Class is $100/-. payable to CMDFW.
- Classes are free for Parivar Members.
- Cost of Text Book and class notes $35 (available by September 17, 2021)
- “Apte’s Sanskrit to English Dictionary” has been ordered. You may pick up your copy along with your notes &Text Book (Dictionary cost per copy is $30)
If you wish to join this class, please send an Email to email@example.com
before Wednesday, September 22, 2021 with the following information:
Your Name, Email address and Telephone number.
NOTE: Class size will be limited as the number of text books is limited.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED: early registration is recommended.
As soon as request for registration is received, student will be informed about the Text book, class notes and Zoom meeting details – Meeting ID and Password.